The Thriving Collective
As an exemplary leader who is passionate about your work and dedicated to the welfare of those who work for you, you know it’s vital to be consistent in how you apply yourself to the daily challenges to be faced.
While you take great pride in what you do, you know it can be difficult to switch off when you’re home with your family, or you find yourself thinking about your home situation when at work.
Your super-hero cape doesn’t protect you from spreading yourself too thin and you know in your heart, that papering over the cracks isn’t the solution.
Failing to address this could result in the missed opportunity to further develop your leadership skills, your influence and impact diluted, or for others to notice a few frayed edges of your competency.
This along with the disappointment and frustration that can build when your partner and your children resent the amount of time you spend on work-related issues leaving them feeling abandoned, unsupported or let down.
What if you had the sustainable energy and motivation you need to make the impact you want at work and be the best partner, parent and friend, because you have the awareness and understanding of what you need to fully thrive and be the brilliant human and leader you know you can be?
Are you ready to step out from the shadows into your own spotlight, with the time, energy and ability to shine in every aspect of your life?
The Thriving Collective has been designed as a small intimate group to create connection, inspiration, and insight into what you need as an individual to stay at the top of your game.
Joining the group is by invitation only and the group is capped to a maximum of 12.
The benefits of being part of a group include:
- Having the support and camaraderie of those who understand what it’s like to be a leader and expand your own capabilities to take your leadership to the next level.
- The space is sacred, meaning nothing is recorded and everything shared in session remains confidential.
- All you will need to bring is an open mind, an open heart and willingness to contribute as well as some pre-prepared thoughts around the topic of the month.
- This space is for you to have the support, friendship and time to focus on your own self care.
- The group meets virtually on the third Wednesday evening of the month between 6.30 and 8.30pm as this is the perfect amount of time for you to achieve what you need from the Collective without feeling it’s “yet another meeting!”
I can’t wait to have you be part of this amazing Collective.
Your 12-month subscription is $6k +GST
Prefer to pay by instalments?
$2200 +GST will secure your place
With two easy further instalments of $2200 +GST