The six-month wellbeing program for business leaders, teams, enterprises and organisations seeking to create mentally fit, high performing teams and make work, work better.
Overwork and psychological distress at work lead to lower productivity and performance.
In Australia right now…
- 1 in 5 adults are at risk of developing a mental health disorder in any given 12 months
- 20% of existing workforces are struggling right now – and these are just the individuals that have put up their hand for help
- 45% of those aged 18-65 will experience at least one episode of mental Illness in their lifetime
- 1 in 3 of those working in corporate Australia are experiencing some form of mental distress
- 2 in 5 adults report being highly anxious
The opportunity to do things differently and enhance and sustain mental wellbeing is NOW.
Overwork, high levels of stress, psychological distress at work lead to lower productivity, wellbeing and performance.
But I strongly believe these challenges are readily reversible.
There’s just one problem…
Imagine what it would feel like to…
- Spend your work days in a place where people feel good, and where everyone is encouraged and supported.
- Be a part of a connected workplace, where discrimination and bullying aren’t tolerated.
- Know your colleagues are healthy, happy and performing at their best.
- Save the money and time spent on staff turnover by creating an environment where employees want to spend their time.
- Lighten your load, knowing that stress and other risks to mental health are managed.